Transformers Toys Studio Series 76 Voyager Transformers
Studio Series has always allowed fans to reach past the big screen and build the ultimate Transformers collection inspired by iconic movie scenes from the Transformers movie universe. Now, the Studio Series line is expanding to include the epic moments and characters from the classic 1986 The Transformers: The Movie, bringing fans a whole new series of screen-inspired figures to collect! (Each sold separately. Subject to availability.)
This Studio Series 76 Voyager Class Transformers: Bumblebee-inspired Thrust figure converts from robot to tetrajet mode in 30 steps. Remove backdrop to showcase Thrust in the Cybertron Falls scene. In the Cybertron Falls scene from Transformers: Bumblebee, the Autobot resistance retreats to escape the planet as Cybertron falls under Decepticon control. Thrust and the seekers blast the Autobot launchpad with missile fire to stop their escape. Pose the figure out with the included blaster and Null Ray accessories and imagine recreating this classic movie moment!
- 3 Accessories
- Removable Backdrop
- Studio Series Voyager Class: Voyager Class figures are 6.5-inch collectible action figures inspired by iconic movie scenes and designed with specs and details to reflect the Transformers movie universe, now including The Transformers: The Movie!
- 6.5-Inch Scale Thrust: Figure features vivid, movie-inspired deco, is highly articulated for possibility, and comes with a blaster and 2 Null Ray accessories inspired by the film
- Big Screen Inspired: Figure scale reflects the character’s size in the world of Transformers: Bumblebee. Figure and packaging are inspired by the iconic Cybertron Falls scene
- 2 Iconic Modes: The figure features classic conversion between robot and terra jet modes in 30 steps. Perfect for fans looking for a more advanced converting figure. For kids and adults ages 8 and up
- Removable Backdrop: Removable backdrop displays Thrust figure in the Cybertron Falls scene. Fans can use the backdrop and pose their figures in the scene with their own style