National Geographic Gold Doubloon Dig Kit
Give your kids the chance to discover exciting artifacts with the National Geographic Gold Doubloon Dig Kit!
The treasure chest-shaped dig brick in this kit contains two replica gold doubloons and three real pyrite specimens! Your kids will get all the dig tools they need to excavate their new treasures too!
One doubloon is an Escudo replica, a widely used form of currency in many parts of the world in the 18th and 19th centuries. The other doubloon is a Brasher replica, modeled after the rare gold coins minted in the United States in 1787.
This exciting, hands-on dig kit will keep your kids entertained for hours, and they’ll get to learn more about each piece they uncover with the included treasure guide poster inside!
- 1 Treasure Chest Dig Brick
- 1 Brasher Gold Doubloon Replica
- 1 Escudo Gold Doubloon Replica
- 3 Pyrite Specimens
- 1 Treasure Guide Poster
- 1 Magnifying Glass
- 1 Dig Tool
- 1 Brush
- 1 Instruction Sheet
- Includes 5 total specimens inside the treasure chest-shaped dig brick- Simply value for money!- 1 Brasher Replica Gold Doubloon- 1 Escudo Replica Gold Doubloon- 3 Pyrite specimens
- A treasure map-style guide teaches about each item kids find inside
- The activity has kids excavating specimens like a real archaeologist and will learn about features of the pyrite specimens inside.
- Kids will learn some fascinating details on the history of each of the doubloon types.