Monopoly Lunar New Year Celebration (Dragon)
Celebrate the lucky Year of the Dragon with the Monopoly Lunar New Year Celebration edition board game! This fun family game for kids features classic Monopoly gameplay with a festive twist – and a 3D Zodiac Wheel in the center of the board! Choose from 6 jade-colored tokens and travel around the board buying shops, such as the Toy Shop, Tea Shop, and more. The more shops a player owns, the more money they'll receive when other players visit them to purchase gifts. Players can also find good fortune by giving away and collecting Hongbao cards (representing red envelopes), taking a chance with Fortune cards, and seeing what twist of Fate the Zodiac Wheel has in store. When all of the shops have been purchased, the player with the most money wins! Looking for fun games for game night? This family board game for kids and adults is a great choice. It also makes a beautiful gift for families and kids ages 8 and up. The Hasbro, Hasbro Gaming, Parker Brothers, and Monopoly names and logos, the distinctive design of the gameboard, the four corner squares, the Mr. Monopoly name and character, as well as each of the distinctive elements of the board and playing pieces are trademarks of Hasbro for its property trading game and game equipment.
- Lunar new year theme: who will have all the luck? celebrate the year of the dragon with the monopoly lunar new year celebration board game! this family game of good fortune is for 2-6 players, ages 8+
- 6 jade-colored tokens: the game includes tokens inspired by the lunar festival: dragon, bamboo, yu ruyi, firecrackers, tanggu, and lion dance head
- Find good fortune: instead of buying properties like in classic monopoly gameplay, in the lunar new year-themed monopoly game, players buy shops and collect gifts. the player with the most money wins
- Spin the zodiac wheel: see what fate has in store with the board's 3d zodiac wheel! players place their token marker on their zodiac animal. with the right roll of the dice, spin the wheel to win or lose money
- Give away lucky gifts: show generosity with hongbao cards! at the end of the game, players collect money for the hongbao cards they've received, but lose money for any of their own cards they still have