LEGO Super Mario Desert Pokey Expansion Set 71363
Kids can add an exciting, hammer-swinging challenge to their LEGO Super Mario Adventures with Mario Starter Course and compete against friends with this fun-packed Desert Pokey Expansion Set (71363).
- This set features a hammer turntable that LEGO Mario (figure not included) uses to knock down a buildable Pokey cactus-like figure, section by section, plus a Monty Mole figure to defeat to earn more rewards.
- Music plays when LEGO Mario (figure not included) is placed on the hammer turntable and each of the 3 action bricks in this kids’ building set cause LEGO Mario to react in different ways when he jumps on them.
- This 180-piece, creative LEGO toy playset makes a fun birthday or holiday gift for kids aged 6+ who own the Adventures with Mario Starter Course, inspiring them to build and customize their own unique levels.
- Measuring over 4.5” (12cm) high, 8.5” (21cm) wide and 5” (12cm) deep in its basic formation, this module can be rebuilt and combined with the Starter Course and other LEGO Super Mario Expansion Sets in many ways.
- No batteries are needed for this playset – combine it with the Adventures with Mario Starter Course to power up the gameplay. The set comes with clear instructions so kids can build independently and with confidence.
- The free LEGO Super Mario app has building instructions and inspiration for creative ways to play and is a safe platform for sharing ideas. For a list of compatible Android and iOS devices, visit LEGO.com/devicecheck.
- Collectible LEGO Super Mario toy building sets bring an iconic character into the real world. They allow fans to expand and rebuild to create unlimited challenges to enjoy solo or with friends and family.
- Builders won’t need a Super Star’s power to connect or pull apart LEGO bricks! Ever since 1958, the bricks have met the highest industry standards to ensure consistency and compatibility.
- LEGO building bricks and pieces are tested in almost every way imaginable to ensure that every LEGO set meets the highest global safety and quality standards.