LEGO Super Mario Boss Sumo Bro Topple Tower Expansion Set 71388
Add a Boss Sumo Bro battle to your LEGO Super Mario Starter Course with this cool Expansion Set! Defeat the Crowber then stomp on the levers at the tower’s base to rock and topple Boss Sumo Bro. When your chest-pounding enemy is beaten, leap onto the tower’s Super Star Block to win more coins. Play solo or team up with a friend and their LEGO Luigi or LEGO Mario figure to earn extra rewards.
- Kids can add another action-packed, digital-coin-collecting challenge to their LEGO Super Mario universe with this Boss Sumo Bro Topple Tower Expansion Set (71388).
- Includes LEGO Super Mario toy figures of 2 iconic enemy characters – Boss Sumo Bro, featuring chest-thumping arms, and a Crowber.
- Features a buildable tower that is rocked by LEGO Mario and/or LEGO Luigi (figures not included) stomping on the levers at its base. Topple Boss Sumo Bro to reveal a Super Star Block.
- This 231-piece toy playset makes a fun birthday or holiday gift for creative kids aged 6 and up who own a LEGO Super Mario Starter Course (71360 or 71387), which is required for play.
- Great for solo play or connect via Bluetooth to a friend’s LEGO Mario or LEGO Luigi figure (extra figures not included) for 2-player social fun where teamwork earns bonus coins.
- This module measures over 9 in. (23 cm) high, 7.5 in. (20 cm) wide and 5 in. (13 cm) deep in its basic formation and can be rebuilt and combined with other LEGO Super Mario sets in many ways.
- The free LEGO Super Mario app has building instructions, inspiration for different ways to build and play – and more. For a list of compatible Android and iOS devices, visit LEGO.com/devicecheck.
- Collectible LEGO Super Mario toys bring a family-favorite character into the real world, offering fans unlimited ways to expand, rebuild and create unique levels for solo or group play.
- Since 1958, LEGO components have met strict industry standards ensuring consistency, secure connections and robust builds.
- LEGO bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure that they satisfy stringent global safety standards.