LEGO Super Mario Adventures With Mario Starter Course 71360
- Fans can begin exploring the fun-packed LEGO Super Mario universe with this Adventures with Mario Starter Course (71360), featuring 7 action bricks for different interactions with the LEGO Mario figure.
- LEGO Mario has colour sensors, plus LCD screens in his eyes, mouth and belly to display over 100 different instant reactions to movement. Also included is a speaker that plays iconic sounds and music from the video game.
- In this super toy playset, LEGO Mario collects virtual coins as he runs and jumps from the Start Pipe to the Goal Pole via LEGO bricks, cloud platforms, the ? Block and clashes with the Goomba figure and Bowser Jr.
- This 231-piece, collectible LEGO toy playset makes a cool birthday or Christmas gift for kids aged 6+ who can build and play their own way and learn to solve problems while having lots of creative fun.
- Rearrange the Starter Course and combine with LEGO Super Mario Expansion Sets to create more challenging levels and games to play with and against friends.
- The LEGO Mario figure is powered by 2 x AAA batteries (not included), delivering a highly interactive in-game experience where players get instant feedback and rewards for creativity.
- Kids will love the free LEGO Super Mario app, which has building instructions, inspiration for fun, creative ways to play, and more. For a list of compatible Android and iOS devices, visit LEGO.com/devicecheck.
- Great for solo or group play, interactive LEGO Super Mario toy building sets bring a family-favourite character to life in a unique way and offer unlimited creative challenges through expansion and rebuilding.
- Builders will not need a Super Star’s power to connect or pull apart LEGO bricks! Ever since 1958 they have met the highest industry standards to ensure consistency and robust building.
- LEGO building bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed in almost every way you can imagine to ensure that every LEGO set meets the highest global safety and quality standards.