LEGO Dots Pencil Holder 41936
Launch creative fun with this awesome Pencil Holder kit! Assemble and decorate the panels of the multi-function, rocket-shaped holder, then use it on your desk or in your room. Display a picture or drawing in the front window and put pencils and stationery in the back. Get inspired by the included ideas sheet or make your own unique designs. Show off your love of space with this fun pencil holder!
- Encourage a child’s creativity with this adventurous LEGO DOTS Pencil Holder (41936) kit and inspire their imagination as they boost their design skills and make the rocket their own.
- Rocket-shaped storage! Kids can boost their self-expression skills as they decorate the multi-function pencil holder, following the included pattern ideas or coming up with their own, fresh look.
- What’s in the tray? This fun kit includes a craftable rocket ship with opening window frame for a picture or drawing, and back storage space to hold pencils, stationery or whatever kids like.
- Any child aged 6 and up, with a passion for space or arts and crafts will love this Pencil Holder (41936) kit. The customizable rocket and colorful tiles make a creative gift for boys and girls.
- With the useful, decorative rocket measuring over 7 in. (18 cm) high and 2.5 in. (7 cm) wide, this exciting DIY creative toy is perfect for young designers to practice their designs repeatedly.
- Give kids appealing crafts to create and use with LEGO DOTS kits. This room decor set, in its own storage tray, will help encourage and build children’s confidence and creative skills through fun.
- LEGO DOTS sets boost kids’ efforts at self-expression and enhance imagination through making and customizing room decor items or jewelry, bringing the joy of LEGO play to a new group of kids.
- LEGO components meet rigorous industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart reliably every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet strict global safety standards.