LEGO Dots Music Bracelet 41933
Rock your design with the exciting Music Bracelet! Lay the bracelet out flat and snap on the colorful tiles. Add the decorative music note tiles in creative ways to fit your personality, then wear the bracelet and show a unique side of yourself to the world! Ready for a change? Redesign the bracelet to fit any mood or swap and share with friends! #dotyourworld
- Surprise a creatively inclined child with this playful LEGO DOTS Music Bracelet (41933) toy set and start them off on a fun journey of endless DIY design possibilities.
- Unique jewelry on display! Kids can stretch their self-expression skills as they decorate the bracelet, featuring an adjustable band and 32 colorful tiles. Play starts right out of the bag!
- This kit is great on its own as a quick, imaginative creation. Kids can also use tiles from the LEGO DOTS Extra DOTS – Series 3 and 4 (41921 and 41931) bag to expand designs with cool new ideas.
- Any arts-and-crafts fan will love this creative set. The durable bracelet, colorful tiles and special decorated tiles will make a fun gift or a little-extra-something treat for kids aged 6 and up.
- Small and totally portable. With the bracelet measuring over 7 in. (20 cm) long, this kit is perfect for budding designers to practice their creations and then wear their favorite version.
- Open the toy bag and the fun begins with decorating the bracelet. Easy-to-follow inspiration on the packaging makes designing a snap, or kids can create their own patterns again and again.
- Give kids creative gifts to make with LEGO DOTS kits. This clever, hand-made bracelet promotes limitless design options to help build children's creativity and confidence with fun.
- LEGO DOTS sets offer open-ended creativity and encourage kids' self-expression through creating and customizing jewelry or room decor items, bringing the joy of LEGO play to a new group of kids.
- LEGO components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart reliably every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet strict global safety standards.