Lego Dots Ice Cream Besties Bracelets 41910
Treat a child to a fun craft set with this great LEGO DOTS Ice Cream Besties Bracelets toy, featuring 2 adjustable bracelets and 32 colorful tiles.
- Give a child the fun of making custom friendship bracelets with this limited-edition LEGO DOTS Ice Cream Besties Bracelets (41910) toy, featuring 2 adjustable single-row bands and 32 colorful tiles.
- A creative DIY craft set! Kids can push their self-expression skills as they decorate and share the bracelets, following the included pattern ideas or coming up with their own, unique look.
- Colorful tiles in this set or others are great to use as part of shared fun with friends. Kids can also use tiles from the LEGO DOTS Extra DOTS - Series 1 pack (41908) to spice up their cute friendship bracelets.
- Any fan of DIY or arts and crafts will love this creative kit. The adjustable bracelets and colorful decorated tiles are a great Christmas, birthday or anytime gift for boys and girls aged 6 and up.
- Small and totally kawaii! With the bracelets each measuring over 7” (20cm) long, this adorable bracelet-making kit is great for young designers to take their creations on the go and then share or wear their favorite one.
- Powered by a child’s imagination for endless fun and creativity! Battery-free toys help boost kids’ creative building and imaginative play skills, plus it gives them the joy of creating something new all on their own.
- Open the bag and the fun begins with decorating the bracelets. Easy-to-follow inspiration helps make design a snap, so kids can take pride in making something unique on their own, while having loads of creative fun.
- Give kids creative crafts to create with LEGO DOTS sets. This clever bracelet-making kit offers open-ended design inspiration to help build children’s creativity and confidence.
- LEGO building bricks and tiles meet the highest industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time – it's been that way since 1958.
- LEGO bricks and tiles are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure every kid's building kit meets the highest global safety and quality standards.