LEGO Dots Creative Designer Box 41938
Discover the ultimate LEGO DOTS set! Designed for free creativity, it includes a magazine to help guide you through different creations, with design ideas to jump-start your imagination. You can make countless items for your maker space, like message boards, drawers, picture frames or whatever. Explore and create what you like, then decorate it with your own patterns or messages! #dotyourworld
- Reward a deserving child with this DIY craft LEGO DOTS Creative Designer Box (41938) kit and inspire their creativity as they boost their design skills and make their own unique pieces.
- Boost a child’s imagination with 5 models, plus inspiration for many more online, and more than 650 tiles, including 72 alphabet-printed tiles to create messages on the models or other DOTS sets.
- What’s in the box? Lots of multi-colored DOTS tiles, 5 room decor items to make and decorate, an inspirational magazine with more design ideas, and a diamond-shaped tile remover for easy redecorating.
- Any child aged 7 and up with a passion for arts and crafts will love this Creative Designer Box (41938) set. The tiles and models will make a fun everyday gift for boys and girls who deserve a treat.
- Decorative and useful. With endless possibilities for imaginative fun and free self-expression, this exciting DIY creative kit is perfect for young designers to practice their creations.
- Give kids appealing crafts to create and use with LEGO DOTS sets. This box of tiles, models and inspiration will help encourage and build children’s confidence and creative skills as they have fun.
- LEGO DOTS sets boost kids’ efforts at self-expression and enhance imagination through making and customizing jewelry or room decor items, bringing the joy of LEGO play to a new group of kids.
- LEGO components meet rigorous industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart reliably every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet strict global safety standards.