LEGO Disney Princess Antonio's Magical Door 43200
Unlock a micro-world of fun! Join Disney’s Mirabel with her sweet, warmhearted cousin Antonio, who can talk to animals in his room. Feel like a nap? Lower the hammock and have a rest, then explore the rest of the room. Oh look, Antonio’s friendly little jaguar Parce wants to play with the butterflies. Antonio is part of a wondrous and magical family and there’s so much to discover behind his door!
- Bring movie-based role play or creative fun home with this special LEGO ǀ Disney Antonio’s Magical Door (43200) set. Play starts with unlocking and opening the door!
- What’s behind the door? This 99-piece buildable toy features an opening ‘door’ with a working lock, key on a key chain and a center build, sticker sheet and play starters to make imaginative stories.
- Featuring Disney’s Antonio and Mirabel, plus Chispi and Parce LEGO figures, this set is made for imaginative adventures on its own or combined with other Encanto or Disney sets (sold separately).
- Any Disney’s Encanto fan aged 5 and up will love this unique gift. The ‘door’ opens onto a micro-world with a raising hammock and jaguar cave, plus cool features and accessories to inspire play.
- Portable adventures. With the open ‘door’ measuring over 2.5 in. (7 cm) high, 8.5 in. (22 cm) wide and 5 in. (12 cm) deep, this set is easily packed up for playdates and looks great on display.
- Want to give kids a more awesome building experience? Now you can with digital Instructions PLUS. With intuitive modes like zoom, rotate and ghost, it’s LEGO building for the digital age!
- With detailed micro-doll figures, cute creatures and recognizable scenes, this Disney’s Encanto buildable toy encourages open creative play that helps build important life skills while kids have fun.
- LEGO components meet rigorous industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart reliably every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet strict global safety standards.