LEGO City Wildlife Rescue ATV 60300
Head for the LEGO City savanna for fun wildlife adventures. Join the explorer aboard his cool ATV. Send up the observation drone to look for wildlife. Uh-oh! Those playful monkeys have found a new friend – a black scorpion. Not a good idea! Take the grabber tool and race to the scene to save the day. When you’ve carefully relocated their new playmate, check the monkeys are safe and head for home.
- This LEGO City Wildlife Rescue ATV (60300) playset with fun animal and explorer characters, a steerable ATV and small savanna setting is perfect for budding adventurers aged 5 and up.
- What’s in the box? All kids need to build a steerable ATV with a toy grabber tool and drone, plus a tree, banana and poop elements, an explorer minifigure, 2 monkey figures and a scorpion figure.
- Kids can tilt the toy ATV to steer left and right, use the grabber tool to relocate the scorpion and play out fun animal rescue stories with this creative building set.
- Makes a perfect birthday or any-other-day gift for animal lovers. Kids can also combine this playset with others from the LEGO City Wildlife range for even more action and adventure.
- When built, the Wildlife Rescue ATV measures over 1.5 in. (4 cm) high, 2.5 in. (7 cm) long and 1.5 in. (5 cm) wide, so there’s plenty of room for the explorer minifigure, drone and grabber tool.
- No batteries required. This playset is powered by budding explorers with big imaginations.
- Includes a simple building guide and Instructions PLUS – part of the free LEGO Building Instructions app for smart devices. This interactive construction guide helps kids become master builders.
- LEGO City Wildlife playsets put kids at the heart of the action, helping them develop confidence and key life skills as they play out exciting stories and scenarios that depict life in a fun way.
- Looking for a high-quality children’s toy? All LEGO City components meet rigorous industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect reliably every time.
- Putting safety in the spotlight. LEGO City bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet stringent global safety standards.