Jurassic World Hammond Collection Metriacanthosaurus
Jurassic World Jurassic Park Hammond Collection Dinosaur Figure Metriacanthosaurus, Medium Size Dino Detailed Design 17 Articulations. The Metriacanthosaurus is one of the latest additions to the dinosaurs in the Jurassic World Hammond Collection and celebrates the 30th Anniversary of Jurassic Park. It features the premium finishes and deluxe articulation that collectors expect. It includes 17 posable joints and a wired tail. Introduced as a test tube embryo in the original Jurassic Park movie, this carnivore features a striped deco, sharp-looking teeth and wide-opening jaw. Premium packaging with 30th Anniversary logo allows in-box display. Colors and decoration may vary.
- Collector dinosaurs! This Jurassic World Jurassic Park dinosaur figure is part of the Hammond Collection which has created a new standard for highly detailed and articulated figures.
- Inspired design. At 3.75-inch scale, this figure measures 12.5-inch long and is inspired by the Jurassic World franchise. This medium-sized species ready to dominate the spotlight in any display.
- Deluxe articulation! This action figure has 17 movable joints and a wired tail to accommodate multiple posing options for play, display and scene creation.
- Celebrate Jurassic Park's 30th Anniversary! It's been 30 years since the premiere of the franchise in 1993. This is just one of the special figures helping mark the milestone.
- Great gift! Recommended for 8 years and older, this figure will thrill Jurassic World fans and dinosaur collectors.
- Includes 1 Jurassic World Hammond Collection Metriacanthosaurus figure. Colors and decoration may vary.